- Polo Dog Collar & Lead Set
Our leather dog collars are both stylish and functional. The gorgeous leather from which these are made are soft and comfortable for your dog's neck and are a better option compared to other harsh synthetic materials. However, sizing plays a key role in order to maximise the comfort for your pets.
Our polo dog collars are measured from the very end (including the buckle) to the first and last hole as shown below.
- In order to select the correct size, measure your dog's current collar up to the hole currently being worn on. Now select your Carlos Diaz collar that your measurement is in between.
- You may also measure your dog's neck and choose the size the measurement is in between for a comfortable fit.
The measurements above are the length of the collar from the very end (including the buckle) to the first and last hole. The first measurement is the first hole and the second measurement above is the last hole as shown below.
Dog Leads: Standard size of 115cm Long x 2cm Wide
Our polo belts are measured from the stitching at the base of the buckle to the middle hole.
There are two ways to select the perfect size for you:
1. Measure your current belt as shown below from the start of the leather (not including the buckle)
to the middle hole in cm and select your Carlos Diaz Polo Belt closest to that number when making your purchase.
2. You may also calculate your size by adding 4” to your current trouser size and converting the same to cm.
For example: 32” trousers + 4” = 36”. This is the equivalent of 91.44cm. Hence your belt size will be the closest number which would be 90cm in this case.
Our Carlos Diaz polo belts are measured from the stitching at the base of the buckle to the middle hole as shown above.